- I do not want to keep you from your Minister, Mr Gray, and besides, I have come a very long way.
- You want to go back to Vancouver today, the university? - He was surprised and alarmed. He glances out the window, beyond which begins to rain. - Drive cautiously - he says sternly. Emu- then what is it? - You all took what they wanted?
- Yes, sir, - I say, pushing the recorder in the bag. - Thank you for the interview, Mr. Gray.
- It was very nice to meet you. - Unfailingly polite.
I get up. Gray also stands up and stretches out his hand to me.
- See you, Miss Steele.
It's like a challenge or threat. It's hard to tell. I frown. Why should we meet? When I shake his hand, then again between us I feel this strange electric current. I guess I alarmed.
- Goodbye, Mr. Gray.
With the smooth grace of an athlete, he goes to the door and opens it in front of me.
- Let me help you get out of here, Miss Steele. - Grey smiles slightly. Clearly alluding to my elegant appearance is not in his office.
- You are very cautious, Mr. Gray - I snapped, and his smile widens. "I'm glad that amused you, Mr. Gray," - mentally I hiss and indignation go out in the lobby. To my surprise, it goes with me. Andrea and Olivia look up, they too surprised.
- Did you have a coat? - Asks Gray.
Olivia jumped up and bring my jacket, but did not have time to give me - it takes Gray. He helps me get dressed, I'm embarrassed to go into a jacket. For a moment, Gray puts his hands on my shoulders. I breath. If he sees my reaction, then it does not extradite. His long index finger presses the elevator button, and we stand and wait: I - exhausted from the embarrassment, he - quite calmly. Finally drove up the doors of the elevator open the way to salvation. I need as soon as possible to get out of here. Turning around, I see that Gray is next to the elevator, leaning his hand on the wall. He's very, very beautiful. I was confused by it. Staring at me, piercing gray eyes, he says: